Himachal + Amritsar tour 6 Nights 7 days: Rs. 28,000 per person inclusive of 9% service tax. Minimum 6 persons travelling together.
Tour Package Inclusions:
– 2 nights accommodation at Dalhousie Indraprastha Resort in 3 rooms with daily breakfast and dinner.
– 3 nights accommodation at Dalhousie Grand View Hotel in 3 rooms with daily breakfast and dinner.
– 1 night accommodation at Amritsar Golden Tulip Hotel in 3 rooms with daily breakfast only.
– All Transfers and sightseeing in AC Innova or similar car as per below itinerary only inclusive of fuel, driver allowance, toll, and parking charges.
– Tour can start and end from Delhi or start and end from Chandigarh. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking.
Day 1 : DELHI / CHANDIGARH TO DHARAMSHALA
Arrive Delhi / Chandigarh and check-in at your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : DHARAMSHALA
After breakfast visit Baijnath – the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country ,War Memorial, Kangra Art Museum, Dall Lake, McLeodgnj, St. Johns Church etc. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3 : DHARAMSHALA TO DALHOUSIE
After breakfast depart for Dalhousie by Road.and check-in at your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : DALHOUSIE
After breakfast, full day is at chamba Valley OR take an optional excursion to Chamba valley known for its 8th century Laxminarayan temple and Bhuri Singh Museum which houses a rare collection of Kangra Pintings. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 : DALHOUSIE
Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 kms from Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight stay at the hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 6 : DALHOUSIE TO AMRITSAR
Arrive Amirtsar and check in at hotel. Later visit the Golden Temple for Darshan and Pooja also visit Jalianwala Bagh. Also visit the India – Pakistan border at Wagah to view the Border Retreat Ceremony. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 : TOUR END
Today drive to Delhi or Chandigarh airport / railway station for onward journey.
Tour Package Exclusions:
– Any Airfare or Visa or Insurance or meals than those mentioned above.
– Any entrances fees, boating charges. Entrance tickets to national parks except if mentioned, waterfalls, chembra peak, other sightseeing points etc to be paid directly by the customer.
– Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
– Any tips and porter charges.
– Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
– Anything not mentioned in above Tour Package Inclusions.