Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie and Amritsar Tour
Start with the winter sports capital – Kufri in the Pahadi outfits and experience culture like no other on the way to Manali. Visit the Hadimba Devi Mandir built in the serene woods. Make your way through Rohtang Pass for the whole day. Also, visit Khajjiar, Often referred to as ‘mini-Switzerland of India’. Khajjiar is a small town near Dalhousie which provides tourists a unique combination of forests, lakes and pastures. This region also attracts adventure seekers and has a lot of options in adventure sports like paragliding, horse riding, zorbing, trekking etc. The tour ends with the visit at the mesmerizing Golden Temple in Amritsar, the holiest Gurdwara of Sikhism.
Day 1: Arrival to Shimla
After breakfast we proceed to Shimla by Road. Situated at a panoramic location, this hilly town is surrounded by green pastures and snow-capped peaks. Arrive at Shimla & check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Kufri Sightseeing
You depart for the winter sports capital – Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachali outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Proceed to Naldhera, which is famous for its golf course and scenic beauty. Later in the evening you can visit the famous Mall Road of Shimla, where you could shop or just stroll around the Ridge. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali
Arrive Manali and check-in at your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Manali Sightseeing
Morning proceed for Manali visiting Hadimba Devi Temple – built in the tranquil and serene woods, Vashist Bath, Tibetan Monastery, and Roerich art Gallery. In the afternoon half day tour of Naggar Castle and local Bazar Ping. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 5: Optional Rohtang Pass trip
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On your descent to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Rahla falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 6: Manali to Dharamshala
After breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Arrive Dharamshala and check in at hotel. After you will visit Baijnath – the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country ,War Memorial, Kangra Art Museum, Dall Lake, McLeodgnj, St. Johns Church etc. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 7: Dharamshala to Dalhousie
After breakfast depart for Dalhousie by Road. Arrive Dalhousie full day is at leisure for shopping and individual activities OR take an optional excursion to Chamba valley known for its 8th century Laxminarayan temple and Bhuri Singh Museum which houses a rare collection of Kangra Paintings. O/N at the hotel.
Day 8: Khajjiar day trip
Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 kms from Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight stay at the hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 9: Dalhousie to Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar and check in at hotel. Later visit the Golden Temple for Darshan and visit Jallianwala Bagh. Also visit the India – Pakistan border at Wagah to view the Border Retreat Ceremony. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 10: Way Back
Today drive to airport / railway station for onward journey.
- 2 nights accommodation at Shimla Toshali Royal in 3 rooms with daily breakfast and dinner.
- 3 nights accommodation at Manali Sandhya Resort in 3 rooms with daily breakfast and dinner.
- 1 night accommodation at Dharamshala Surya Resort in 3 rooms with daily breakfast and dinner only.
- 2 nights accommodation at Dalhousie Mount View Resort in 3 rooms with daily breakfast and dinner.
- 1 night accommodation at Amritsar Hotel Royal Orchid in 3 rooms with daily breakfast only.
- All Transfers and sightseeing in AC Innova or similar car as per below itinerary only inclusive of fuel, driver allowance, toll, and parking charges.
- Tour can start and end from Delhi or start and end from Chandigarh. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking.
- Any Airfare or Visa or Insurance or meals than those mentioned above.
- Any entrances fees, boating charges. Entrance tickets to national parks except if mentioned, waterfalls, chembra peak, other sightseeing points etc to be paid directly by the customer.
- Rohtang pass trip is optional and customer will pay directly for the trip.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Any tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Anything not mentioned in above Tour Package Inclusions.